Ten Get Drunk in Lazio

A diary of my fortnight in Italy in August 2006 with nine lovely people.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Day 5

A day of blissful nothingness. A do-your-own-thing day which could be spent reading, snoozing, drinking or by the pool, and this is just what took place. The only slight cloud on the horizon was the fact that it was our turn to cook. I had volunteered Zoƫ and I for the barbecue, without actually indicating that it would be my first proper attempt at a barbecue. I am happy to report that everything went to plan, if the fire itself seems to die out rather quickly, meaning the sausages took a bit too long to cook. Fortunately, at the time of writing none of our party has died from food poisoning so I think it all went fine. Nice sausages too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home